Are you ready for it? A fail-proof Pinterest worthy craft project! Yes, it does exist! I admit I haven’t had the best of luck with Pinterest in the past. My projects NEVER look like the image and always edge on the side of failure than success. However this project is truly fail-proof at a minimal cost. It actually cost me $0, I had everything lying around the house.
What you need.
- 1 Mason Jar (or as many as your little heart desires)
- Pebbles or stones (I had left over pebbles from a Bamboo plant I killed.
- Votive candle.
Ready? Put the lime in the coconut…ha ha just kidding.
- Take the cover off the Mason Jar.
- If you are taking stones from the outdoors, I would clean them.
- Put the stones in the jar.
- Add the candle for a finishing touch.
Really! It is that easy! How will you use these fun summer lanterns?